Anyone ever run up against command sanctioned dishonesty?

@ Crooz... Dude... where ya been hiding...??

As for the rest...

Happens all the time.

The Col. wasn't a saint... and actually sounds like a ridgid A$$hole who reported the activities of the folks who wouldn't let him into their club. It also sounds like he shirked a battalion surgeons slot for a cush job at command... and was then GIVEN a bronze star for showing up... as is normal.

Go to the military medicine section of the sdn forum... you will see folks like him posting there regularly

Even his picture looks "unapproachable" and standoff-ish...

Nahhh... not impressed and no sympathy here.

@ Crooz... Dude... where ya been hiding...??

:) I was locked away in seminary. Now I is back and the call of medicine is still present only stronger than ever since all I need is A&P. I was headed down the MD/DO route but after seminary and taking a boatload of personality exams it's clear that it's PA. MD/DO would be 100% ego for me. Maybe later....(says the 39 year old) lol

:) I was locked away in seminary. Now I is back and the call of medicine is still present only stronger than ever since all I need is A&P. I was headed down the MD/DO route but after seminary and taking a boatload of personality exams it's clear that it's PA. MD/DO would be 100% ego for me. Maybe later....(says the 39 year old) lol

Nice! I'm right there with you too! A&P this Fall! Applying next year.

Archived