"other" work experience

OK, so do I really need to post my 10 million hours of waiting tables? I'd rather not torture myself or the reader of my app of the details of the duties that this entails. I'm sure that many of you understand.

How far back do I need to go with work experience? I was a non-traditional student so to say the beginning of my college career is a LOT longer than the typical 4-5 years. I'd hate for my valuable experiences to get lost in the mix.

OK, so do I really need to post my 10 million hours of waiting tables? I'd rather not torture myself or the reader of my app of the details of the duties that this entails. I'm sure that many of you understand.

How far back do I need to go with work experience? I was a non-traditional student so to say the beginning of my college career is a LOT longer than the typical 4-5 years. I'd hate for my valuable experiences to get lost in the mix.

• Administrator

I'd include every job, but get increasingly terse as the relevance declined. Did you handle money, make up staffing schedules, or anything of the sort? Include that. Did you straighten the salad bar every 20 minutes whether it needed it or not? Skip that part.

• Administrator

I'd include every job, but get increasingly terse as the relevance declined. Did you handle money, make up staffing schedules, or anything of the sort? Include that. Did you straighten the salad bar every 20 minutes whether it needed it or not? Skip that part.

Archived