Help! In-Progress Course Deleted From CASPA App?!

I submitted my CASPA app a few weeks ago and it has been verified and mailed. I just finished a Medical Terminology course which I had (I'm 99% sure) listed as an In-Progress class, but it does not show up on my verified CASPA app. I believe I had my transcripts sent before I enrolled in the course, so I'm worried that in verifying my courses, CASPA deleted the In-Progress course because it wasn't listed on my transcript. Unfortunately, Med. Term. is a pre-req for a couple of the programs that I'm applying to. I'm freaking out to say the least! :=Z:

What options are available for adding coursework to CASPA once you've submitted and it's been verified and mailed? I really feel like they deleted this course (although I can't be sure, my print-off of my application didn't include all my listed coursework). Any thoughts? personal anecdotes? ANYTHING that'll make me feel a bit better?

I submitted my CASPA app a few weeks ago and it has been verified and mailed. I just finished a Medical Terminology course which I had (I'm 99% sure) listed as an In-Progress class, but it does not show up on my verified CASPA app. I believe I had my transcripts sent before I enrolled in the course, so I'm worried that in verifying my courses, CASPA deleted the In-Progress course because it wasn't listed on my transcript. Unfortunately, Med. Term. is a pre-req for a couple of the programs that I'm applying to. I'm freaking out to say the least! :=Z:

What options are available for adding coursework to CASPA once you've submitted and it's been verified and mailed? I really feel like they deleted this course (although I can't be sure, my print-off of my application didn't include all my listed coursework). Any thoughts? personal anecdotes? ANYTHING that'll make me feel a bit better?

Archived