Notification that CASPA has been received, yet it is still not verified.

Hi there. I just want to make sure this is normal. I received an email yesterday stating that my final transcript has been received by CASPA. This morning, I received an email from one of the schools I've applied to saying my application has been received. As of this moment, my CASPA is still "not verified" and the GPA has not been calculated. I am curious if this is normal? I'm not exactly sure why CASPA would allow access to my non-verified, GPA-less application.

Hi there. I just want to make sure this is normal. I received an email yesterday stating that my final transcript has been received by CASPA. This morning, I received an email from one of the schools I've applied to saying my application has been received. As of this moment, my CASPA is still "not verified" and the GPA has not been calculated. I am curious if this is normal? I'm not exactly sure why CASPA would allow access to my non-verified, GPA-less application.

I received an email from a school today saying that they've received my CASPA, yet my mailing status is still "not mailed" for all of my schools and my GPA calculation was just posted this morning. The email from the school stated that once my application is complete it will be reviewed. I have no idea if that means they're still waiting for my GRE scores or if CASPA sent them an incomplete application.

I received an email from a school today saying that they've received my CASPA, yet my mailing status is still "not mailed" for all of my schools and my GPA calculation was just posted this morning. The email from the school stated that once my application is complete it will be reviewed. I have no idea if that means they're still waiting for my GRE scores or if CASPA sent them an incomplete application.

Sara--CASPA sends out an electronic version to schools and then mail the paper copies on Friday mornings. Some schools like to look at the electronic version and others wait for the paper copy to arrive...so the school probably received a complete electronic app from CASPA and are still waiting for an additional component (GRE and/or supplemental).

Noiseordinance--that's weird...no clue what's goin' on there! :;;D:

Sara--CASPA sends out an electronic version to schools and then mail the paper copies on Friday mornings. Some schools like to look at the electronic version and others wait for the paper copy to arrive...so the school probably received a complete electronic app from CASPA and are still waiting for an additional component (GRE and/or supplemental).

Noiseordinance--that's weird...no clue what's goin' on there! :;;D:

Archived