1st year as MDC PA student

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the well wishes Mrssmith1017, good luck to you as well, i'm still waiting to hear something....anything...i notice some people have gotton their test email confirmation but i'm still waiting. I found out that my gpa was actually 3.50 but not sure it matters much at this point. i'm starting to explore my other options at this point

Thanks for the well wishes Mrssmith1017, good luck to you as well, i'm still waiting to hear something....anything...i notice some people have gotton their test email confirmation but i'm still waiting. I found out that my gpa was actually 3.50 but not sure it matters much at this point. i'm starting to explore my other options at this point

• 7 months later...
hello everyone, i am submitting my application for the 2015 class on Thursday & I must say i am MORE than nervous, scared, anxious and just an overall MESS, I am so stressed as I want to get into the MDC program soooo badly. I have about 1000+ pt contact hours, gpa is only a 2.8 tho :/ a bachelors in Health Admin, a Health Science minor, a liscene in phlebotomy, BUT my anat 1 & II claases wont be completed BEFORE i submit my app. Due to this reason I have typed up a letter of intent to attach to my application, at this point i just dont know what else i can do to help supplemwnt my application, any advice????? :saddd:

Have you met with an adviser? I may be wrong but don't they post the prereqs that you want them to post? For example if you got a C in a class and you don't post it, it will no longer be part of your MDC GPA? IDK I'm probably dead wrong.

Archived