Definitely enjoying the warm weather and the rest of our break :D I hope you are too. I just personally handed in my deposit yesterday. I made the big mistake of sending a personal check -____-. Glad that's resolved. I was told I'll be receiving a letter about the orientation in the mail soon.

By the way, where is everyone coming from? I'll be commuting from New Jersey everyday. :)

Hey!

That's nice. Coming from Brooklyn wouldn't be so bad I believe. But if I had the option of moving closer, I'm really considering it.

Anyway, really?? I think that's too soon! It's also unfair esp to students like you. What did you tell them?

I'm not sure what will happen if you don't show up, she said to wait for the next email/mail of information about orientation. I think it's mandatory because that day we register for our classes... Let me know when you get the information, I'll have it if they email it but if it's snail mail, I'll be getting it much later

I got the email confirmation yesterday. I didn't receive any snail mail. It said that July 8 is the Transfer Orientation Day while July 11 is the Welcome Reception. Gosh, I hope everything will work out for you, applesticker00. I did read somewhere in this forum that there was a time when a student joined the class during the first day. I guess he/she was on the waitlist and was called at the very last minute. So I want to say there is hope for you. Try to speak with the head of the PA program herself.

All the best,

Jackie

• 2 months later...
Hi, I hope you are enjoying the warm weather! Who's coming to the Orientation in the third week of July 2011? And did anyone receive anything else since the Congratulation letter asking for deposits? Thanks!

hello! congrats on your acceptance! if you dont mind, would you tell me where you got your clinical experiences? did you have any? what was your gpa? i dont have any of the sci pre-reqs, but i am very interested in applying for the school to get the pre-reqs and getting into the program.

Archived