In need of major help

Guest kriss

Guest kriss

I have taken the PANCE more times then I like to remember. I have every book imaginable..... I am open to all suggestion expect quitting.... Please anyone :confused:

Do chapter in Van Rhee

Do same chapter in Purple book.

Take Data chem and PA easy exams on those chapters.

Re-read same chapter in Purple book.

Re-take both exams again on Data Chem, and PA easy.com

Move to next chapter,

Repeat process while constantly going back over the practice exams from previous section on Data Chem and PAeasy.com

Fool proof method.

Thank me later.

Do you think there might be some test anxiety at this point?? I used to have this and it wasn't until I realized that and just plain calmed down that it got better. Just think - it's not part of a grade for college which stays on your record (that's what used to get me) The worst thing that will happen you've already lived through - you have to pay more money and take the test again. (they won't take away your birthday);)

If it's the test taking skills that are really the issue then work on that. And here is my suggestion. When you are studying... after reading a section try and write your own questions for the topics you just read. It wasn't until I became an instructor and had to write test questions, that I noticed I became a better test TAKER.

Lastly - when you take the test. Read the question and formulate the answer without reading the choices. If your answer is there then pick it and move on. Don't analyze the detractors. It will only confuse the issue. If your answer isn't there then do the - eliminate down to the 2 best choices and pick the one you think best answers the question.

Guest kriss

OK got the purple book 3rd edition claire babcocl oconnell.... I think and I don't have the other but I will go get it this weekend I think that one green/ van rhee..... and lastly paeasy I am guess that some exam online...... If u can just confirm if I have the right materials..... Thank u both

Do chapter in Van Rhee

Do same chapter in Purple book.

Take Data chem and PA easy exams on those chapters.

Re-read same chapter in Purple book.

Re-take both exams again on Data Chem, and PA easy.com

Move to next chapter,

Repeat process while constantly going back over the practice exams from previous section on Data Chem and PAeasy.com

Fool proof method.

Thank me later.

That's a really good method Iain. I thank you now. I'm going to work that into a board prep format and see how it works for our students.;)

• 3 years later...

Archived