2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed on Wednesday and that's what they told our interview group. We were told that they would make their decisions on the fifty spots yesterday and that they would start calling those people today. They said that they would conclude calls on Friday for those that are accepted. Those that are waitlisted or rejected will find out later. I really hope to see that someone is accepted so that I know that they are at least making calls today.

I don't think that calls will be made today, but could be wrong. The decisions were supposed to go to Admin this morning and be verified. Admin then has to send the approval back to the faculty to then start calling. I was told by a current student that calls will most likely start tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!!  

Thanks you guys for sharing the info!  My group didn't say anything about this, although I didn't ask.  It's really awesome (and scary) to know that we might hear something in the next couple of days!

I wonder if it was a difficult decision for them-- SO MANY interviewees to consider!!!

Are any of you willing to share if you are 1st or 2nd time applicants?

I'm a first-timer.

No problem @Imfletcher!!

Ok everyone, latest news :) 

I talked to Debbie Shell. She said that since they are doing the Caspa for the first time this year it is taking them longer to double check all the files and everything.

She said since Monday is a holiday, most probably they will start the acceptance calls on Tuesday.

Another weekend + Monday in agony...  :):)

OMG Congrats @FuturePA!

I also got my call this morning around 10:30 from O'Donoghue!  I'm in PA school!!!!!  BTW he told me that they just received the list, so it's fresh off the press this morning.  Different faculty could be calling at all different times, so I don't know if they will get everyone called today.

Thanks to all of you for your info and support, and I hope you get your calls soon!  GOOD LUCK :)

Archived