2015-2016 Cycle

UPDATE: I just called Jami because I'm freaking out and I couldn't wait any longer. She told me they had 400 completed applications and they are interviewing around 200. She said that they are still calling people and once they are done, they complete an audit to make sure they didn't miss anyone. Specifically for Oklahoma, there are still more people to call and she has already started her audit for Oklahoma and caught a few (I think she said 6 so far) people that they missed. She anticipates that they will be done calling/auditing everyone by Friday and then they will send the information over to the Admissions department to finalize and start sending out rejection letters next week.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, dmwiley, thanks so much for the update!  I was trying hard to keep myself from calling Jami!  But did she give you any info on how many people might have been missed?  I mean, how many could they really miss? I don't want to give myself false hope. 

And My Goodness, what the heck is going on here?! 

OMG my friend just called Debbie and specifically asked how many people Jami still had to call. Debbie said Jami is working on it and there were still 50 people to call!!! That's awesome except it might still take some more time (she said early next week)...

I can't wait to be off this roller coaster...hoping everyone hears something tomorrow or early next week!

Hi everyone, I was called for an interview at 8:40 this morning!  All of the Monday and Tuesday sessions were full, plus Friday afternoon.  I chose Friday morning the 8th.  Jami told me that we will be interviewed by 2 people during our session: one faculty member and one medical community member (i.e., PA or MD).  She said there are 8 different interview rooms.  Good luck to you all and Happy Holidays!

@dmwiley and cpatino- remember there were still 50 people for them to call as of yesterday afternoon, so plenty of time still... good luck :)

Hi everyone, I was called for an interview at 8:40 this morning!  All of the Monday and Tuesday sessions were full, plus Friday afternoon.  I chose Friday morning the 8th.  Jami told me that we will be interviewed by 2 people during our session: one faculty member and one medical community member (i.e., PA or MD).  She said there are 8 different interview rooms.  Good luck to you all and Happy Holidays!

@dmwiley and cpatino- remember there were still 50 people for them to call as of yesterday afternoon, so plenty of time still... good luck :)

I will be there Friday morning as well! Also, I'm confused about how the interview session works.. what do we do while we are not in our individual interviews.. group interview?

Archived