FIU Herbert Wertheim 2015-2016

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone else have an incomplete icon next to their application status on my.fiu.edu? I know I sent all the required materials to the program such as GRE scores and I also have completed the pre-reqs prior to applying. I know that my application is complete. Just making sure this is not a glitch.

I am not sure what they mean by medical math? Are you guys coming from out of state? Have they sent you an e-mail after you accepted the invitation to the pre-entrance exam?

I am not sure what they mean by medical math either. Probably just like basic math skills (ie proportions, conversions). I am in state and I have not received an e-mail yet from FIU after accepting the invitation to the pre-entrance exam. Have you?

• 2 weeks later...

is anyone else nervous about the pre-entrance exam? I an really curious how in depth it is.

Studying right now lol not sure what to expect. A current student told me it wasn't too bad she only studied for 3 days. Also, if anyone is cancelling their interview spot let me know so I can pick it up thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure that it is not that bad. I mean we should probably have some general knowledge of anatomy and physio and other things like medical terminology as they are preqs for almost every PA program. We are not healthcare practitioners so the questions should not be in depth to my knowledge. I think we should be fine guys.

I am going to be driving down there Sunday night. I wish you the best!

Archived