PA Board Review and Joe Gilboy?

Has anyone used this program? I have heard great things about his live review, but can't find much information on this new online version "PA Board Review/Joe Gilboy" except from the site itself. It doesn't really explain if is audio or video and if you actually participate live online during a review or just view old board review videos? I really wanted to do his review in person, but don't think I can afford the flight and hotel rates out in California. Any info is appreciated! 

He was one of our guest lecturers and our school paid for our review with him. It spanned a few days and I think it was well worth it. I take the PANRE next year and plan on doing his review. Ours was a face to face class with him. I think it's the same for his regular program.

Edit: according to the website:

Get access to our online self-paced class lectures and quizzes or sign up for Joe Gilboy’s live face-to-face 3 day lectures. PA Board Review covers the core high yield topics as outlined by the NCCPA blueprint.

Sent from my S5 Active...Like you care...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived