Salary for new PA in CV/Transplant

Apologies if this is the wrong thread for this.  Does anyone know where I could find or know salary averages for CVT/Transplant Surgery for a new PA?  I am located in the SW US, just think of where all the tornadoes hit and I literally live right in that epicenter.

In case this can be answered on here, I am a new grad with prior career medical experience (Paramedic/Flight Paramedic).  I have IABP training, and did more than required surgical rotations while in my program.  I know that does not qualify as true "experience" but it helped some on rotations. 

Thanks in advance, or I apologize if it's the wrong forum.

I work in transplant (not as a PA)... But I would recommend doing more research/time spent with CT and transplant surgery. Not to discourage you, but no one goes into this anymore because the hours are insane! I work 24 hour shifts, often working all of those hours and we (myself and surgeons) get called in the middle of the night and work for long, long, long hours in the OR. It's great if you love it, but it's really a specialized and limited area of medicine. Just my 2 cents & food for thought. That being said, I'm always stoked to hear about people who are interested/going into this area of medicine!

Archived