Northern Arizona University 2015-2016 Cycle

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to all the accepted applicants, and good luck to those still waiting to hear back. 

My name is Brittany and I was accepted into PA school this year. I currently work as a scribe for an orthopedic practice and will be leaving my position to attend school.  For those looking for hands-on experience in the medical field this would be a great opportunity.  Although my title is scribe I function more like a clinical assistant.  I have had the opportunity to interview patients, remove sutures/ staples from post-op patients, and apply casts.  The doctor I work with is in clinic three days a week (M, T, and TH), and surgery the other days. We have two office locations in Avondale and Peoria.  If you or someone you know may be interested in the position please PM and I will give you my contact information. 

Thank you and I wish you all the best!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to all the accepted applicants, and good luck to those still waiting to hear back. 

My name is Brittany and I was accepted into PA school this year. I currently work as a scribe for an orthopedic practice and will be leaving my position to attend school.  For those looking for hands-on experience in the medical field this would be a great opportunity.  Although my title is scribe I function more like a clinical assistant.  I have had the opportunity to interview patients, remove sutures/ staples from post-op patients, and apply casts.  The doctor I work with is in clinic three days a week (M, T, and TH), and surgery the other days. We have two office locations in Avondale and Peoria.  If you or someone you know may be interested in the position please PM and I will give you my contact information. 

Thank you and I wish you all the best!

Hi Brittany!

Congrats on getting accepted! Make sure to join the facebook group :) here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/1492693171045822/

Has anyone heard any feedback in the last few months, besides those who heard immediately after interviews? I interviewed 09/02 but haven't heard anything either way for 6 months. Would like to know if the class is full, and if I need to reapply next cycle. Any info is helpful!

Archived