Northern Arizona University 2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone! Congrats on all of the acceptances. I also got accepted on 10/5 right after my interview. I am beyond excited, as this school was my top choice. For those of you who have received an early acceptance, have you received an email of any sort? I was told over the phone that I would be receiving a packet in the mail with further instructions, but I assumed I would probably receive an email too. I haven't received an email yet, how about the rest of you?

Also, for those of you still waiting, stay up, I know how stressful these application times are. It'll happen for you, just keep going! Good luck!!

I got a packet in the mail. They told me that the grad school had to formally admit me then they would send it in the mail. I think it took a couple weeks 

Finally got the email yesterday with the acceptance letter and acceptance form! It states to send in the acceptance form within 2 weeks of the date on the letterhead or else your spot will be given away. Just in case some of you haven't received it.

I still can't believe it! I'm so excited! Can't wait to meet all of you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone who interviewed this cycle heard anything either way yet? interviewed 9/2, hoping for news soon. I called last week, and was told if I had not received a refection letter by mail, then I was still in the running. Wondering if anyone else has an update?

Hello AZhokie,

I called the other day and was informed that NAU will be sending out letters to those that are either waitlisted or alternatives on 12/17. The waiting game is tough, but hang in there and check your mail regularly.

Best of Wishes,

Jared

Make Today Amazing!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard back saying that they are waitlisted? I know a few people have received rejections but haven't heard about any waitlist notifications yet.

I called the program today to ask them about that. The only thing they were able to tell me is it appears that my status is "on hold". Nothing more specific then that as to if I was waitlisted. I'm still not rejected, so that's good :D She told me they hope to have the final class decision by the end of this month.

Archived