Northern Arizona University 2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that is not very much notice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know!! Its crazy how soon it's coming up! They offered the 9th or 2nd but I am interviewing at ATSU on the 9th so I had to go with the 2nd. On their website they state that interviews begin in September so I think its the first interview day.

Just got the wonderful call a few minutes ago and September 2nd will be the day. I was told to expect an email sometime later. Has anyone received the email yet?

Congrats! When was everything finalized? I still haven't received anything and I'm wondering if I'm going to get a call or not.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I got verified on 07/08. Sep. 2nd is the first day available and I think there are still a lot of seats left. Good luck to everyone! :-)

Thank you for the information. My stuff was finalized May 26. I'm not exactly positive on how northern Arizona does their application process, but in past experience chances are I probably will not be receiving a phone call. But thank you again and congratulations.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I wanted to take a break from studying and wish you all good luck in your application process. My advice to you is to remember to research the program's mission and vision. This should help you see if your ambition and goals align with the program's mission and vision. I understand the stress that comes with the application, so I will try to help as much as I can. 

I am a first year PA student at NAU. Everything is crazy right now (first week), but will try to help you as fast as I can. (if I can remember)

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived