What things take a while to get to CASPA?

List of volunteer activities, any type of work you've done, other certifications you may have… if you have everything ready, it really doesn't take that long to fill out the application. You can always start your personal statement ahead of time to get many drafts done and read by different people.

Tiffany

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

List of volunteer activities, any type of work you've done, other certifications you may have… if you have everything ready, it really doesn't take that long to fill out the application. You can always start your personal statement ahead of time to get many drafts done and read by different people.

Tiffany

Thanks tavenne323.

So I've got the things I mentioned above (transcripts, letters, n taking the gre this coming wed.). Is the 10-15 days it takes for my gre scores to get to caspa enough time to fill out the rest of the app (including personal statement, activites, etc.)? I just want to make sure Im nor forgetting to request something.

I have no experience with the GRE. But if the website wasn't crashing the first day it opened, I would have easily finished inputing my classes in about an hour. And I had 8 years worth or classes to put in. I haven't submitted yet as I'm still ironing out my personal statement. But I didn't get that started until a week after the application opened. I think I'm on my last draft now.

Tiffany

Archived