CASPA programs - Not open yet?

Hello

Several programs I'm applying to are grayed out and I can't apply. I looked on their respective sites and could not select a date. Should I be worried? I'd like to apply soon but I don't want to miss applying to these programs.

If they are greyed out it either means their apps have already closed (perhaps a program that does a January start or something) or their app hasn't opened yet (some new/developing programs).

In the section where you select programs it should say the schools deadline. New/developing programs usually have a note listed to indicate when they open.

If they are grayed out, it means that they HAVE NOT YET OPENED. The first deadline is June 15 so no programs has closed their application at this point. Some programs elect not to open their application on the April open date, but later due to how their review process works internally. Once they open, you will be able to select them. Until then, you will not be able to select them. 

Thank you,

Danielle

Archived