Registration Questions =)

hi guys, im working on my my registration and i was wondering I can get some advice on whether I should purchase the annual parking permit. How's parking around campus? Im planning to live in Claremont, North Pomona, or Montclair so I'm pretty sure I have to drive to class. Are there any free parking or residential parking around campus? Also, does the gym membership fee for student cover the full year (Ex: $29 - Ballys)? And lastly, would you guys recommend getting the health insurance for 12 months? Thanks so much!

• 7 months later...

I haven't gotten into Western but I have two friends that go there for Pharm and Nurse Practitioner. Yes, definitely purchase the parking. The gym membership fee I think is every quarter or semester usually. Health insurance is mandatory no? But if you have it somewhere else then you must show proof to the school. Apply for government insurance since you will be going to school and not working. Apply for MSI. Hope that helps! Best wishes to you!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived