How long for CASPA to receive GRE scores?

Guest JPG13

It took less than a week for me. CASPA doesn't notify you, but you can check if they got them by downloading the pdf file assigned to each school under the "manage your programs" tab

It took less than a week for me. CASPA doesn't notify you, but you can check if they got them by downloading the pdf file assigned to each school under the "manage your programs" tab

I'm not seeing the pdf files anywhere...could you give a little more info on this? 

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out :) 

• 2 weeks later...

FYI: Be very careful when reviewing the PDF download- I just realized mine still says "unofficial" scores because I got married in between when I took the test and now. If that is the case, CASPA will NOT match the scores they received up with your application. You have to contact ETS, get the batch number (takes 1-2 days processing time), then contact CASPA and let them know the batch number so they can manually match it up (also takes 1-2 days). 

I really wish they had a notification mechanism that we had access to before I submitted so I could have figured it out sooner. *sigh*. Fingers crossed I can get this cleared up and not delay the processing of my application any more than absolutely necessary!

Hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone else!

I'm not finding the PDF files...can anyone tell me where to find them?  Thank you!

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I've figured it out...you can't see the PDF's until you submit (which I haven't done yet).  Correct me if I'm wrong!

Nope, you are correct. The only other way you can find out before you submit is if you contact ETS, get the batch number your scores were sent out in, and then contact CASPA customer service to see if they've been properly matched up. A lot of work, but not a bad idea if you're not planning to submit until closer to your deadlines. Good luck!

Archived