Class of 2018 Applicants

Guest briellecohen

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats! I got my acceptance a week or two ago! Before my formal acceptance came in the mail, I received an email a few days after the phone call including the 'intent to enroll' paperwork and how to make an initial 'seat holding' deposit. My deadline was Oct. 30th, but its probably dependent on how they trickle out acceptance offers. Congrats again!

Hey everyone! Congrats to those of you who have been accepted. To those still waiting, don't lose hope! I am a current student at Nova Ft. Lauderdale, and we've made a Facebook group for all of the incoming students who have been accepted and intend to enroll here. There are a few current students on there, and you can feel free to ask us questions as well as get to know each other in the months that lead up to your start date.

You can find us on Facebook with the group name "Nova Southeastern Ft. Lauderdale PA Program Class of 2018"

Again congrats to all of you! And let me know if you have any trouble finding the group. :)

Has anyone who hasn't heard back yet contacted Judy Dickman and received an update? I emailed her earlier this week and she told me it would be another couple of weeks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, can I ask you when did you apply? my CASPA was verified on September 23.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! I'm a Florida resident and have applied.. I have not yet heard anything from Nova! Once you submitted your caspa, and then your supplemental material.. Did you receive any other email or information prior to an interview invitation? Also.. Will there be more interviews to come? Keeping my hopes up :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived