2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah its gonna be a huge change but I went to Stony Brook and lived out on Long Island for 2 years so I'm sure it'll be okay.

Yeah I'm trying to find a place and roommates too! But it's super early so I'm not sure if its even worth looking for places yet because by June there will be so many other options you know..

Just got a letter in the mail today informing me I've been put on the waitlist (I'm from the 10/5 interview).

Damn, I guess I'll be expecting that too since I haven't been accepted yet and I also interviewed 10/5. Ive been accepted to the other two programs I interviewed at outright (one of which was significantly higher ranked than Pace) so I've been like...??? Gah! It's crazy how random this process can be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, I guess I'll be expecting that too since I haven't been accepted yet and I also interviewed 10/5. Ive been accepted to the other two programs I interviewed at outright (one of which was significantly higher ranked than Pace) so I've been like...??? Gah! It's crazy how random this process can be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel the same.

Archived