2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone. I had interviewed at the 9/28 am session but still have not received any contact following the interview. One of my interviewers had stated I should hear something in 1-3 weeks. Do you think it would be a bad idea to contact the interviewer who gave me her card and said to contact her if I have any questions. Thanks everyone and best of luck to everyone. And stay positive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone. I had interviewed at the 9/28 am session but still have not received any contact following the interview. One of my interviewers had stated I should hear something in 1-3 weeks. Do you think it would be a bad idea to contact the interviewer who gave me her card and said to contact her if I have any questions. Thanks everyone and best of luck to everyone. And stay positive!

On the way out of my interview (10/5) I asked when we should expect to hear back and the person I spoke with said to call her if I hadn't heard anything come the start of November. So I would say it couldn't hurt to call; if you don't get an answer it will at least give you some peace of mind 

Same here! I interviewed 9/28 but heard nothing yet! I was thinking of calling them too but based on some of the responses I read here, it looks like time does not matter because some people are still getting accepted pr waitlisted from our interview day

Thanks for the good info everyone! I really want to call/email, however (although it may sound silly) I am worried that a premature call may indicate that I am antsy(which of course we all are) and will therefore affect me in a negative way. Does everyone think I am overreacting/ overthinking the situation? Thanks for the advice! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived