Late application start

Hello,

some schools' application periods wont start until later (than other schools)
If lets say I want to apply to school A and school B, and school B's cycle begins in December 2015, can I still submit both applications through CASPA at the same time (earlier than December), or can I only apply to school A first and wait for December 2015 to submit the same application to school B?

You cannot submit to any program UNTIL they open their application. That said, the majority of PA programs open on the CASPA open date. Some delay (for various reasons) and most programs will be open by September 1 (some are awaiting accreditation announcements, etc). So, with that, once you submit your application, you submit your application. You can always add programs at a later date, but you cannot remove them and you can't edit your application once it is submitted. 

Hope that helps!

Danielle

If school A's application cycle opens with CASPA, I would suggest submitting your CASPA with School A listed as soon as you can. Then, when December 2015 hits and School B opens its application cycle, you can go back onto CASPA and ADD school B to your list of schools you are applying to. You will have to pay the fee for the additional school, but CASPA will then send out your application to school B. You cannot edit it or add any information, only add the program....so make sure you have everything you need to submit to school B when you submit your CASPA for School A.  Hope that helps!

Archived