Has anyone done the Pre-Reqs in NYC??

Hi--

I am trying to do the science pre req's in Manhattan but am having a hard time finding an {inexpensive} schools to take all of the courses. By inexpensive, I mean less then 800 a credit. None of the CUNY schools seem to offer all of the necessary courses. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!!

Does it have to be in Manhattan? Hunter does offer courses but difficult to get a seat (and I graduated from there). I ended up doing almost all my prereqs at Lehman, also a CUNY school, in the Bronx. It's easy to get to and they also offer some "intense" version of courses in the summer. So you can get them done quicker.

Susie

• 5 months later...

I second Borough of Manhattan community college, I did A&P I and II there (Prof Hendrix is awesome if he's still there). The rest I took mainly at Baruch, actually has great science professors despite being known for business. The problem with the CUNYs will be getting a seat in the classes.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Archived