And deadline between completing school and licensure?

Is there any requirement after completing school and obtaining licensure?

Ive completed school and PANCE, but am delayed in obtaining my license due to a family legal issue (taxes).

Besides meeting the CE requirements, is there anything else that would prevent me from getting my license?

• Administrator

Anything longer than a few months is likely to raise eyebrows and cause potential employers a bit of pause.  I recommend getting your license as rapidly as you can appropriately manage.

Why would your family legal issue keep you from getting licensed?  Borrow money from a loan shark if necessary, but you need to get that license so you can start making money and pay things off...

Long story short an estranged parent sold a bunch of stocks/etc that were under both our names from childhood that I had no knowledge of (same with my siblings).  Now the IRS thinks its me that owes the money-I found this out the hard way when I applied for licensure, which is not allowed in CA if money is owed.  I let my Paramedic license lapse while in PA school and its apparently the same deal per state regs.  Its looking like it will need to go to court.

I made very little money the last several years, I thought about paying it off with a loan but haven't been approved.  

Archived