GRE scores

This is a good question... I would encourage you to call CASPA directly and see how to handle it. Scores need to be sent to each school, but I believe it goes through CASPA even though it's the school's name when you're selecting where to send it to. I remember there being like 10 options for one school when selecting where to send it to, but I had to make sure it was "school name - PA" so that it'd go through CASPA first. Basically you're sending it to CASPA multiple times, but that's how it works. Here's a quote from CASPA:

Q: If I’m applying to several schools with CASPA GRE Codes, does that mean I’m sending my GRE to CASPA multiple times?

A: YES. CASPA will only release your official GRE score to the school that matches the code(s) you supply to ETS. For example, if you are applying to three schools with CASPA codes and you only supply one code to ETS, only that one school will see your score on CASPA. This is a policy of ETS and CASPA is contractually obligated to uphold it.

In CASPA you will only enter your scores yourself, you never send the scores to CASPA. You will send the scores to each school individually. So double check that you have each school's CASPA code and use those the day of the test, not the auto generated ones at the testing site's computer.

That used to be true but has changed in recent cycles. Many CASPA participating programs now have you submit via CASPA (the following is from this year's FAQ):

CASPA accepts official GRE Scores submitted electronically to CASPA using a special PA program-specific CASPA GRE code which is different than the school’s regular school code. Official GRE scores from ETS can be received by CASPA at any point during the application cycle, even after your application has been e-submitted or verified. However, some programs may have a deadline by which they want your scores posted. Also, your unofficial self-reported GRE scores (see self-reported scores above) can NOT be added after you e-submit and must be entered in prior to submitting if your PA program requires you to list them.

IMPORTANT: Once your Official GRE scores are attached to your application, they can NOT be removed should you decide you no longer want your schools to view them. If you choose to re-apply, your GRE scores will RE-attach to your application, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT USE A RE-APPLICANT ACCOUNT. Please research PA admission requirements to determine whether you would like your GRE scores to be a part of your CASPA application BEFORE requesting them to be attached.

Find your PA program on the CASPA GRE CODE LIST below. If your PA program is on this list, you should use the CASPA code displayed to send your official GRE scores to CASPA.

Archived