Riverside Class graduating in 2013!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

score on the going away present! thats pretty dang awesome! i think you mean patches for our coats right? they have them at the office and i think we have to buy them. well, im not sure if they have them now or are out. there is no expiration date for physics stacy.

score on the going away present! thats pretty dang awesome! i think you mean patches for our coats right? they have them at the office and i think we have to buy them. well, im not sure if they have them now or are out. there is no expiration date for physics stacy.

Shoot, I should have bought one while I was in town. Hmm, I guess I can make another trip down there later. On the present, yeah, my bosses have been the bomb!

Shoot, I should have bought one while I was in town. Hmm, I guess I can make another trip down there later. On the present, yeah, my bosses have been the bomb!

youre welcome stacy and i dont think you need to make an extra trip for the patch. once school starts i think they will offer them to us. i dont think it is mandatory to have it right away or else our mentors and the program would tell us so. i think the current first years didnt have theirs for the first few months.

youre welcome stacy and i dont think you need to make an extra trip for the patch. once school starts i think they will offer them to us. i dont think it is mandatory to have it right away or else our mentors and the program would tell us so. i think the current first years didnt have theirs for the first few months.

I had emailed Stefini in regards to the patchs many wks ago. She stated that they were out, buget issues were currently holding back ordering more untill class starts,at which time they will be ordered, and will cost $5/each. Also emailed Ms. Creighton on 11 July 2011 in regards to loans,funding. She states in a few wks (from I assume 11 July) that she would contact me in regards to an appt, this appt is for filling out Stafford loan Docs. I am still waiting.

I'm not entirely sure, but on Webadvisor, you can click on "check my registration dates/holds" , then pick fall 2011, and it gives you the first date you can register. Mine is August 9th. Once your date arrives, I think you can just go click the "register" area and pick the classes.... PHT 1, 2 and 3.... that's the way it always worked with other schools I enrolled in.

Mine is the 15th!? I've taken all my pre reqs at RCC why is mine so late ha. I think my mentor mentioned something about them sending us directions on how to register for the program. Hopefully that comes soon, I don't like doing things last minute. Has anyone ordered the 'international' edition of any of the books? I noticed some were half the price of US versions.....

My GPA was 3.6 and I had 4 years of full time work as a CNA in ICU, PCU and telemetry units. I did a pre-med track at CSUSB and have a bachelors degree. I am from the city of Riverside. In addition, I had around four years of medically related and non-medically related volunteer experience. Hope this helps.

Hello Everyone!

Congratulations on your acceptance! In case anyone is still looking for a place to live let me know. My girlfriend and I live in a 3 bedroom house with den (4th bedroom?). We also have a small 9 lb King Charles Wiener dog that behaves more like a cat. I am currently applying for next year. This will be a PA school focused home. We are very neat and clean people so we are hesitant to get roommates but I feel if we get a PA student with the same ambition as myself we will all be fine. The house is in Perris 6 miles from RCC. Added bonus I have gym equipment. We have not decided on a price yet we need to talk to out landlord about subleasing. It will be fair though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived