Riverside Class graduating in 2013!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just called and whoever answered the phone wasn't aware of any letters being sent out about the orientation, which confused me because the acceptance letter says "a letter outlining the details of orientation will be sent out shortly". She said we would only receive a letter AFTER orientation if anything changes. So I guess we aren't getting another letter?

Edit: It just hit me that the new student orientation is optional so the letter we receive would be after orientation, explaining everything.....duh

Parking is moronic, just so you know. They closed a parking lot, so ... it's stupid. If you don't get there early, you're going to be circling for awhile. Don't park on the streets east of Krameria across from the elementary school. Do park across Lasselle if you have to (not within 15 ft of a fire hydrant, of course). There are machines in the parking lot for you to purchase one-day passes if you're early enough to try for a spot in the lot. Good luck with that.

alteredbeast....i have been to haiti the last three summers (and hopefully this summer too depending on our summer seminar) to help put on a summer camp for on orphanage down there. its about 35-40 of us that go each year from various churches. we call it "camp-in-a-box" because we literally bring the camp to them in our suitcases. the orphanage (maison de lumiere) has a medical clinic as one of their ministries down there, so once im a PA i hope i can go down there as often as possible to help out whenever i can. so needless to say, im with you on the missions. we all know were going to need MASSIVE prayer during school too, so looking forward to praying with you all (you too pamela!)

i want to know the same exact thing! theres a haiti trip i want to go to and start planning for if im able to go (not to mention fund raise for). ive emailed ms. brooks and ms. morse about it. i was also wondering about the updated health form. it only says Tdap immunization, not titre. so ive asked if we need titres for that, or just a signature saying we have received the immunization. we also cant start studying anything until the updated/official book list comes out!

Pam, it's significantly cheaper. Hell, I'll sell you my Finoff transilluminator for $70 if you want. I think that's about how much I paid for mine.

Hmm ok. It's just that my boss says they would like to help me get me some "needed stuff" for school, and she can order from a distributor Henry Schein, so she was going to get a quote for me. I guess I'll tell her she can get a quote but I may wait till school starts.

Oh, Friday is AAA (autoclub) day at Six Flags. I wanna go with some friends for a "last fling"... its $25, and Triple A members only. If any of you go, we can meet there!

Archived