Resume for interview

Hi I am making a resume for an upcoming interview snide I have done a lot of things since submitting caspa . I was wondering if on this resume I can put research I did as an undergrad, I didnt put this on my caspa app because I did it for credits, so should I put it on my resume? Also should I write my caspa gpa instead of my college gpas? I attended two different universities (recieved associates and bachelors) and on my regular resume I don't put the associates gpa, so on this one should I just write my caspa gpa? Thanks!

I brought a resume to all my interviews and no one ever asked for it!. For one thing, they have all the paper in the world on you; why would they want more? They are interested in meeting you as a person and seeing how you perform in that setting.

If you want to bring a resume, go ahead. Don't muck it up with grades -- they know your grades. If you've taken more classes, notify CASPA and you can mention in your exit interview that you have done so.

I encourage you not to focus on the small stuff for your interviews; be relaxed, listen to what they are saying, and respond accordingly. Don't feel that it's a make or break event or you might tighten up and not be at you best.

Good luck; many others have walked your road!

Archived