Reference Protocals

Hello, my name is Danielle Di Silvestro and I am the Director of Applicant & Student Services at the Physician Assistant Education Association and I also manage CASPA for the association. Unfortunately, this cannot be done. This is how it works:

1. Applicant enter reference contact information on application.

2. Reference writer immediately receives an email from CASPA with instructions on how to 'create an account' and upload the reference. They will also have to complete a rubric on the applicant. 

3. Once completed, they can review and submit it. 

4. Once submitted, the letter is sent to the application.

With number two, the reference is required to create an account which sends them to a letter portal, where they will then upload their letter (which can be written beforehand) and they will complete a rubric and submit both. After they do this, they are done. 

The applicant cannot do this on behalf of a letter author, it must be completed by the author themselves. 

If you have any questions or if your supervisor does, you can use my direct contact information below in my signature.

Thank you,

Danielle

Archived