Meet and greet January 21?

Mongo73-   I have some burning questions for you...I'm guessing that those of us still playing the waiting game are full of questions like I am.  LOL

Who are you (first name)?  I'm trying to put a face with the screen name.

Which site did you get into?

When did you get the call?

Btw, has anyone heard if they are done with the decisions yet?  I just hate to wait on the mail in a week or so if that is the case.

Thanks!

April~~

Hi April-

I haven't received a call and believe if they haven't called by now, the rejection letter will arrive toward the end of the week. I wish it seemed more hopeful, but in reading past posts, those who get offered a spot get called right away.

It was great to meet everyone and wish all the best to those who will begin their PA training in March!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, out of our group of 9 that had dinner the night before, it sounds like Matt, Lee, Kim, and Lamont made it in!  Good job guys!  

I agree with you Marianne, I'm expecting the rejection letter to come any time.  In a way, I want it to come ASAP so I can quit rollercoastering with my emotions.  It's hard to get interviews at 2 out of 3 of my application schools and then get rejected.  (Pity party)  LOL  I need to apply EARLY this next cycle to improve my chances, I think.   I also think getting my Bachelors degree in the next couple quarters will help, too.  CASPA opens in about 3 months.... let's nail it this time! 

April~~

Well, out of our group of 9 that had dinner the night before, it sounds like Matt, Lee, Kim, and Lamont made it in!  Good job guys!  

I agree with you Marianne, I'm expecting the rejection letter to come any time.  In a way, I want it to come ASAP so I can quit rollercoastering with my emotions.  It's hard to get interviews at 2 out of 3 of my application schools and then get rejected.  (Pity party)  LOL  I need to apply EARLY this next cycle to improve my chances, I think.   I also think getting my Bachelors degree in the next couple quarters will help, too.  CASPA opens in about 3 months.... let's nail it this time! 

April~~

April,

No pity parties! 

It was a pleasure meeting you! I have no doubt that you and everyone else that interviewed will achieve amazing things in the future.

Hopefully all of our experiences teach us lessons that expand our minds and help us to grow as individuals and members of our communities. Keep your heart and mind open to what is at hand and the rest will fall into place. 

Wishing you all the best!

Marianne

I got the thanks, but no thanks, letter yesterday. Feeling a little bitter since the generic form suggested I get my Bachelor's degree sooner rather than later and that I will need to take statistics.. Considering both of those things are done, I think they really should provide some type of personal feedback. Did I stink at the interview? Was my GPA/GRE too low? Most of the generic suggestions seem to address someone who probably shouldn't have been invited to interview. Oh well, c'est la vie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the thanks, but no thanks, letter yesterday. Feeling a little bitter since the generic form suggested I get my Bachelor's degree sooner rather than later and that I will need to take statistics.. Considering both of those things are done, I think they really should provide some type of personal feedback. Did I stink at the interview? Was my GPA/GRE too low? Most of the generic suggestions seem to address someone who probably shouldn't have been invited to interview. Oh well, c'est la vie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you Marianne, that generic form is as helpful as an 8 ounce cup on a sinking ship.  I would like an interview critique from them.

Archived