First Summer Quarter in Seattle...!?

Hey MEDEX students, 

Does anyone remember what they brought to class on a daily basis during the summer quarter? I'm thinking of taking my laptop for notes. Did you haul the textbook as well? Anything else? 

Thanks so much! 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

StephG -- What you bring depends on your personal preferences.  I bring a laptop, but don't open it because it is too distracting.  Also something to write with, and a pad of paper.  Lunch, or lunch money.  A water bottle.  A sweater, as the air conditioning can get chilly.  MEDEX will print out the lecture notes if you request it, and you could just write notes in the margins, if you like.  Starting in winter quarter, your smart phone or iPad will come in handy.

I don't think you will need textbooks in class, especially after A and P is over.  You may want to carry it if you choose to study on campus afterwards.  I used the Kindle version to lighten the weight of my bag.  When you switch to basic sciences, later in the summer, no textbook will be needed.  

Archived