1/10/15 Heritage University Interview Group

Not me. I actually thought it was strange that someone was already accepted cause they even gave us a sheet with a timeline at the interview with Jan 30 as the date that acceptances will be given out. They made it sound like everyone would be notified on the same day. It's the same timeline that's on their website. Maybe they already offered acceptance to the total rockstars or something and everyone else will be on Jan 30.

no I have not :(. Still have hope tho haha!

Thank you Sherlock for the clarification!

They actually updated their web site the following Monday: 

We have a rolling admissions process. It is our practice to offer 25% of the seats after the first Selection Conference. The remaining seats will be offered to applicants from both Selection Conferences.  The selected candidates will be offered seats via phone call.

Hi everyone! I will be attending Jan 24 as well. I am from California and will be flying in Friday. Could everyone please chime in and let me know how they plan for transportation (renting a car, cab, shuttle, etc). I just found out that there is no cab service directly in Toppenish, WA and am a little nervous to be driving in the area since weather conditions can become pretty bad some times. I know the weather is clear for the weekend as of now, but you never know.

Just wanted to get some ideas on how everyone is arranging for their transportation.

Thanks and good luck to everyone :)

ak201- I have a friend that was accepted yesterday, so pricepatient and I were thinking that maybe they are calling people all week this week, with the intent to be finished by this Fri. I think that's why he was wondering when you were notified (if it was this week or not).

UWgrad I have also been accepted and wanted to start up a Facebook group for our class. I'll need at least one person to add in order to make the group. Let me know if you're interested!

ak201, Congrats!!! Were you in the Jan 10 or Jan 24 interview? Good idea on Facebook group, count me in.  Can't wait to meet my fellow classmates!!!!

Archived