California Vets to PA

• 1 month later...

Hello

I just saw your post and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Ian and I am currently in my second year at Loma Linda University in their X-ray program, however my goal is to become a PA. I have all my prerequisites done except chemistry. Ohh I served 10 years in the coast guard doing LE and search and rescue as a EMT-B. Here is my personal email ihowell72@yahoo.com feel free to email me with any questions you may have!

Take care

Ian

• 4 months later...

Lesh, 

I would be very interested in attending a workshop! I am currently an online Bachelor's of Public Health student at Northern Arizona University, a Navy Corpsman attached with a Mobile Construction Battalion (5 years), and an EMT-B (ER Tech and ambulance based). I am currently debating on whether or not to apply to Stanford/MEDEX this cycle... furthering my Bachelor's completion, improving my overall GPA/sGPA, and adding additional HCE is my 1a/1b depending on the day and how impatient I am feeling :)  

As my schooling is computer based, I would be relatively open to any dates provided I had enough time to notify my employer. 

If you have any questions please feel free to email me: Joelfrick@gmail.com

- Joel

Archived