Preparation for Matriculation

Hi everyone! I was recently accepted into my first choice program which begins in June. In the coming months, I certainly plan on "living life" while I can before making the social sacrifices that come with PA school but I also want to prepare in any way I can to make for a smoother transition. Would anyone recommend any independent learning resources? refreshing my knowledge of anatomy? I've been looking at the health and medicine playlists at khan academy just for a broad introduction to what I will be learning. 

Any help is appreciated!

Tsk. You picked a thread without any good advice in it. How about looking at: http://www.physicianassistantforum.com/index.php?/topic/13295-accepted-to-pa-school-summer-prep/#entry171864

Yeah I didn't feel like going back 6 months in the history...I settled for about 2 weeks :) more of a laziness issue if anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Administrator

Yeah I didn't feel like going back 6 months in the history...I settled for about 2 weeks :) more of a laziness issue if anything.

Heh.  I was looking for a more recent one, too, but I couldn't find it either.  I just looked for threads in the student forum in which I'd posted... the other one must have been in the Pre-PA section.

Archived