Interviews 2014-2015

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed on Nov 7th and I thought I understood that they would be discussing the interviewees on the following Monday. I saw that mhg2345got an acceptance call. I have heard nothing does that mean that I won't hear anything until Jan? I wish they had been more specific about the notification process. Any input is appreciated.

I interviewed on Nov 7th and I thought I understood that they would be discussing the interviewees on the following Monday. I saw that mhg2345got an acceptance call. I have heard nothing does that mean that I won't hear anything until Jan? I wish they had been more specific about the notification process. Any input is appreciated.

Hm, I think it varies. I interviewed at UAB a couple of weeks ago - and I don't mean to scare you - but the PA students that were giving us a tour said if we don't hear immediately after our interview like other applicants, it may be because they "pushed" our application back with the group of applicants that are interviewing at a later date. For example, if I interviewed on Nov 7th at UAB and don't hear for several weeks, it's a possibility that my application has been placed with the December group of interviewees coming up :)

As long as you haven't received a hard NO, then I think you shouldn't panic just yet! Wish you luck.

How was the interview at Trevecca? I have mine on December 4th.

Thanks for the input- that is what I guessed was the case. The interview was okay. There was a supplemental application and

a 3 person interview. The questions were reasonable and fair-not anything far out. I didn't feel like the atmosphere was very diverse among the applicants that I interviewed with. It was only a 20 person group but- 1 male and only one person over 30. It seemed like a top notch program academically though. We'll see what happens....

Does anyone know at what point they stop sending out interview invites? I have sent a few emails and the only reply I have gotten is just that interviews can go until January and that applicants will be notified three weeks in advance. I am really trying to hold out for Trevecca but I have been accepted to another program. 

Archived