Interviews 2014-2015

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I contacted them about interviews. They said that they were working back from 4.0-3.25 gpa's in their interviews. So the ones who already have interview invited would be those with like 4.0. Then like 3.9s and some lower would be in December and so on. If that makes any sense.

Ok. I've got a 4.0 and haven't heard anything. I'll be sure to post when I do.

Submitted Application: 8/24/2014

GPA: 3.83

Science GPA: 3.81

GRE Score: 316

PA Shadowing: 290 hours

Volunteer in ER: 259 hours

Received Invite: 10/7/2014

Interview Date: Thursday, November 6th

I have heard the criteria for the earliest interviews is a combination of high GPA and high GRE scores. It looks like I will be meeting some of you on November 6th, and I'm looking forward to it! Congrats to everyone!

Called them today to schedule my interview, and the lady on the phone told me all their Dec 4th/5th slots were full already. Definately upset I waited a day to call, didn't realize it would fill up so quickly. She did say they will have dates in January, and when she finds out, she will contact me.

Called them today to schedule my interview, and the lady on the phone told me all their Dec 4th/5th slots were full already. Definately upset I waited a day to call, didn't realize it would fill up so quickly. She did say they will have dates in January, and when she finds out, she will contact me.

Oh no!!!!!!! Hopefully they can get you in at the January session!

Archived