Coral Springs, FL

I am a Pre-Pa student, I have a 3.9 GPA, volunteer hours, 500 health care experience hours, research with National Science Foundation, leadership experience in a club at my school, involved in 4 different clubs, BUT I can not find anyone to shadow! I have reached out to many offices near me, and still nothing.

I desperately need to shadow! Please reply if you know of any opportunities in my area.

Please excuse my gaffe, J. Your location was very obviously in your thread's subject line.

Are you a UM student? Have you considered contacting their medical school or their affiliated teaching facilities? If I were you, I would begin to email program directors and education coordinators at the university or any other schools with health programs in your area. I thought advice given in another thread was great: contact as many people as you can, attach a resume to your email, and ask them if they can direct you to any PAs or MDs willing to allow you to shadow. If you can get in touch those already affiliated with teaching you may have a better time.

Again, I wish you luck!

• 3 months later...

Archived