Best Phone Number Poll

Which Number is Best  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which Number is Best

• 855 900 PRHC
    • 855 5HEADACHE

Okay, this is PA-related. I must choose my new toll free number for my headache clinic. I think there is great wisdom in the "herd." I will rely heavily on these numbers because my patients come from a great distance.

The clinic is called the Pacific Rim Headache Center (or PRHC)

The second one spells out headache but has too many numbers (so you are punching buttons for no reason)

I remember when we were getting our present land line number. They charged us 30 bucks to "look" at the available numbers. By looking they meant reading them off to us and then we choose one. Unbelievable, that was 14yrs ago. I wonder what they would charge now just to "look"????

I remember when we were getting our present land line number. They charged us 30 bucks to "look" at the available numbers. By looking they meant reading them off to us and then we choose one. Unbelievable, that was 14yrs ago. I wonder what they would charge now just to "look"????

Looking is now free. Picking cost a bit and then there is the monthly charge.

Archived