TENNESSEE: Christian Brothers University

Hi,

I would like to contact an administrator and bring to their attention a missing Program under the Physician Assistant schools section of the Pre-PA topics.

The PA schools section is listed by State where the program is located. The program at Christian Brothers University should be included with the other Tennessee programs listed on this page.

I am new to online forum protocol for creating new discussion topics. Please help allow for easier access to information and collaboration between potential applicants, students, and information seekers by creating a discussion page for this program. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you!

Current/past students:  Any advice on prepping for the 1st semester of PA school?

Yeah my advice is relax and travel or do whatever you want to do now because you won't get much time to do that stuff once you start. Also wouldn't hurt to save up some money if possible and pay off your debts. Congratulations to all accepted! We can't wait to meet you all in January

Archived