Hello!

I have received an interview from CBU scheduled for July 27th.  I was wondering if anyone has interviewed their recently and what the interview is like.  I was told that I have to write an essay in 30 minutes.  Anyone have an idea of what they ask for the essay?  Also, I was told that I will be interviewed by two people and I'll be done in about 2 hours.  Can anyone give me some tips, hints, or advice to doing well for the CBU interview?  

Thanks so much for all the help.

Spamming the student section with a bunch of pre-PA threads means you're doing it wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what you mean?  Spam?  I'm looking for positive replies and advice.  I apologize if you find my posting "spam".  If anyone has any advice please feel free to let me know.  I'd love to hear it.

Thanks!

In all likelihood, the essay topic changes with each interview session and there may be more than one. They know people compare notes. On site essays are to see how you write when you have time constraints. Just relax. Given the competitiveness of PA admissions you may just alienate people with your questions. I'm not being evasive. I really have no idea about the questions but I do understand interviews and its unlikely you can do much of anything to prepare, assuming you already know about the school and why you want to be a PA. Just remember, an interview isn't an exam.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX using Tapatalk 2

In all likelihood, the essay topic changes with each interview session and there may be more than one. They know people compare notes. On site essays are to see how you write when you have time constraints. Just relax. Given the competitiveness of PA admissions you may just alienate people with your questions. I'm not being evasive. I really have no idea about the questions but I do understand interviews and its unlikely you can do much of anything to prepare, assuming you already know about the school and why you want to be a PA. Just remember, an interview isn't an exam.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX using Tapatalk 2

Thanks.  I really appreciate the tip.  If people are annoyed from a website they're really going to hate the competitiveness of PA school.  Thanks again.

Yes, I'm annoyed by this off topic thread being under the student section. I also get annoyed when papers are misfiled in patient's charts. All pre-pa threads should be under the "pre-pa" section.

Thank you for taking time to criticize.  I had a killer interview today.  Wish me luck!

Great interview meaning they checked your pulse? New school with provisional accreditation.

They get fully accredited in three weeks.  Seriously though, please save your negative comments for yourself.  Positive advice or encouragement is always welcome.  I hope you have a great day!

CBU treasurer,

100% sure? Did you file the ARC-PA papers? Not trying to be an a hole but since this thread is under my section I might as well participate. On what basis are you 100% sure you will receive full accreditation? Are you basing this on the fact that you think your teachers are awesome? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you are. Do realize that the perceived awesomeness of professors has little to nothing to do with accreditation.

Thank you for taking time to criticize. I had a killer interview today. Wish me luck!

So you like your own post, are a braggart about having a "killer" interview, and only accept "positive comments" while rebuffing any form of constructive criticism?

Yeah, you should reexamine.

• 2 months later...

Archived