Worcester MCPHS Interview

Yea same here, I'm from Plymouth so I'm glad to be close to home. I sent in my deposit to live at the Borysek Living and Learning Center and I'm hoping to get in a 6, 4, or 3 person apartment. I was thinking about waiting and see if I can find someone to room with but I wanted to ensure a spot and thought living right on campus would be good for me and I would be able to meet more people.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@ DoctorB2B the interview was similar to other interviews I had, the questions are pretty general-like why do you want to be a PA and such, nothing out of the ordinary...it was relaxed so look up common interview questions and you should be set, if being a PA has been your focus for a while it should be the easiest part of the application.

WOW it seems like everyone already got accepted I did not apply till May with CASPA and i didn't turn my supplement application in till June. But i did get an interview for the 16th of August so I'm keeping my fingers cross that i still get in because I would really love to go to that school.

Another question what kind of question did they ask for the writing sample??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived