Worcester MCPHS Interview

Hey

I just got an interview at MCPHS Worcester in March. I am really excited about it. I am thinking of wearing a suit and tie to the interview, but don't want to be overdressed if other people typically wear business casual clothes, therefore, I was wondering what you wore to your interview. Thanks!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wear a suit and tie. If you want to show some flash, use an interesting colored shirt (I wore "eggplant") and a pretty tie that coordinates well.

And, should go without saying, polish your shoes, comb your hair, shave, brush your teeth ... You're talking to grownups and trying to impress them that you will be a competent and responsible medical person.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats jttran!! You must be so excited!! I know I am bc I got my acceptance letter today as well!! Good luck to everyone!! Btw- I don't think you were at the same interview as me because there were no jimmys/jim in my group so im sure I will meet u in january tho!

congrats! yeah we weren't in the same interview session, u were in the morning one right? I was at the 1 pm one. it's funny how we were both at the franklin pierce's interview process, and now we both got into mcphs program. i will definitely keep in contact with u before we finally meet in january.

Thanks! Yes I was in the morning one. I didnt even know they had another one right after! lol.. That is funny about FP.. I am happy though because this is my home state! Have you already decided on what your doing for living arrangements? I havent decided on what I am doing just yet!

Archived