2014-2015 admissions cycle

I have a file score of 5.38, I received an email stating:

"Your application will be reviewed by two members of the Admissions Committee to determine whether or not to call you for an interview. After this review I will let you know the status of your application. Please allow *at least three weeks* for this review process. This first round of reviews can take longer than usual as faculty are getting back into the routine of reviewing as well as working on graduation details, orientation for the new class details and setting up fall course materials. Your patience through this process is greatly appreciated.

The program will interview applicants the second week of November through the end of February. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions."

• 2 weeks later...

I received this email earlier today;

This is to let you know that your application is still under review. In addition to the graduation, getting second year students off to rotations, and preparing for the new class​ we are also preparing for our upcoming accreditation site visit. This has turned into an enormous task. I will let you know when I have information regarding your status and do appreciate your patience.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived