GRE Question

So, I took the GRE yesterday (Monday, July 21st) and sent my scores to my schools (including the one I am asking about). I decided I am sending my CASPA to a particular school with an August 1st (at midnight) deadline. My CASPA is already verified and everything, but the program cannot send me the supplemental (which is also due August 1st at midnight) until they receive my GRE scores. The program director said the supplemental is very quick, and I can do it in one sitting. Do you think the program will get my scores in time? I know it will be cutting it extremely close.

Do the schools receive the scores the same day theyre confirmed online on your GRE account?

Do you think I can call and harass ETS to try to speed up the process?

I know its my own fault and I have terrible planning skills......

I took the GRE on 6/20 and my scores I designated to the 4 free schools were sent on 7/2 when my official scores were released - just to give you a timeline about receiving scores. You are cutting it very close to the deadline. I would maybe email the school your unofficial verbal/quant scores and let them know your official scores are on the way. But they might not make it before the official deadline of August 1st. ETS says 12-15 business days and then scores are sent to CASPA in batches.

I called the GRE (whoever that is), and they said that all scores get sent out on Wednesdays and Fridays.

I have a good feeling that my official scores will come on Wednesday (July 30th), but I am wondering if they become available to the program the same day that they become available to me, does anyone know?? 

I am not sending them to CASPA, they are just going straight to the school.

They won't send me the supplemental with just my unofficial scores, which I guess makes sense. I am wondering if it's possible if they don't get the scores the same day I do, if they will let me forward them the email, or even screen shot my scores if it comes down to it. 

I took my GRE on Monday July 21st

Received my GRE scores in my email at 1 am on Wednesday July 30th

CASPA received and posted my scores on July 31st

Now..hopefully I can get this supplemental application sent to me & finished tonight. It is due tomorrow at midnight...talk about cutting it close.

Archived