taking my pance soon!

HI ALL,

I am going to be taking my pance exam July 18th. Ive reading step up, skimmed class notes, davis, pance master, pacrat ( did my first today got a 211/225) lange q&a, and exam master, plus davis, So i feel like im doing okay but i find the lange q&a questions tough. I took a nccpa test today and im not too sure how to interpret the score. If there is a horizontal balck bar in the green that means im doing well right?

any advice? im super nervous....

thank you

thank you! my only concern is that I fin Lange Q&A to be such a challenge. I'm doing okay in everything else like the PACRATS and NCCPA and I eyebaled Van RE questions which I'm good in too. But man the Lange Q&a just keep putting me down. 

Did anyone else have this problem? How well does LAnge Q&A correlate with PANCE?

Thanks 

Dude, if you are scoring 211 on packrats go take a vacation or something. At least turn down the anxiety. Average second year packrat score nationwide for 2nd year students was like 146 in april and ~94% of them will pass. You are more than prepared and will no doubt do better if you focus on sleeping well, eating well, exercising and moderate study loads.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you! would anyone happen to remember if surgery or emed was on the PANCE. Im doing questions from LAnge Q&A and it has a surgery emed section but i dont want to waste time on it if itwont be on the exam. 

Individuals who have taken the exam are not supposed to discuss specific exam content. You are starting to bump up against a do not cross line with this request. Sounds like from everything above that you are in good standing based upon preparation scores. Dont let anxiety make you do something unprofessional.

The other thing to point out is knowledge in EM or surgery is important in general medicine. It is why your program had you do rotations in those areas. Even if you are not asked questions on an exam, your own knowledge base will likely benefit.

Good luck.

G Brothers PA-C

thank you for letting me know gbrothers98. Question: If the pance is out of 800 and the passing i like 350-400. That means that there is room to get a lot wrong right? and appaenty the exam range is from 200 (which is what you start with ) to 800( the highest score. 

Archived