Business Proposal for Physician

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has been able to do this previously. Has anyone reach out to physicians offices, clinics, and/or groups to see if they would have any interest in paying for the students schooling in exchange for the student binding in a contract to work for them after they have passed the PANCE? That is of course, with a minimum of meeting a certain grade and passing the PANCE on 1 attempt. I would really love some help on this topic and how I can approach physicians with this. Thank you for any help in advance. 

couple people in my class did this exact thing

it happens

very hard to do as the student as you really have no idea what you are going to want to do after graduation - and if you have a signed contract you have to do that.....  Also, be very careful with discounting your salary to much for the first few years...  50k/yr for 3 years after graduation is a HUGE pay cut to absorb as compared to an honest salary.....

in locations that are very short on providers it might just work but have to have an honest salary....

Archived