Dropped a letter grade....

Okay after getting an A- in A&P I with a rather difficult professor (96 questions, with answers ranging from A-J on the exams), I am barely making a B+ in A&P II with a much easier professor (course load wise). Does it look bad going from an A- to a solid yet boring B? To Adcoms obviously. I know the material but based on the exam structure I seem to be choosing the second right answer over the BEST answer according to the prof...I still have to finish Cell Bio (will most likely get a B+ this semester)...Genetics, Immunology, Chem II and Micro all in the near future.

Please tell me I am not being insane or unreasonable about this class.

Okay thank you. I should just move on and breath. 

I realize that "best answer" questions can be extremely frustrating and confusing but this is how most health care training programs are set up. Its good that he/she is exposing you to this line of thinking early on. B's aren't bad. 10 B's are bad.

I agree but for some reason I am having an issue with this in A&P II when I never had this problem in A&P I. I should just be grateful I am not failing.

Archived