Emergency Medicine Boot Camp CME?

I did not attend the live class but did purchase the streaming/download version. This was great to watch when I was on the treadmill or bike. Overall I thought the content and delivery of the lectures was pretty good and served as an excellent refresher.  One thing I would note, I think this series would go from good to excellent if there were workshops involved ie ekg interpretation, wound care, procedures, critical care, small group cases. ACEP is holding the Advanced practice academy in EM for PAs and there will be 3 stages, first lectures, second procedures and workshops, 3rd some sort of small group workshop with cases? I have been attending EM lectures since 1998, I am done with the large lecture hall format, I would rather seek out smaller venues or larger ones that have workshops and smaller sessions. I think more CME providers are picking up on this and more accreditation bodies are requiring much more than sign in. Other downside to this course is Vegas in July, hot, hot, hot and not a big fan of the Paris. Stay at the Mirage, better pool.

Good luck.

George Brothers PA-C

Archived