Can I still get in for the upcoming cycle if I am graduating in the Fall of 2015?

I have completed all of my PA school pre-requisites but I have a couple restricted electives left to complete my major, and from the looks of it, I will be graduating in the Fall of 2014, so around December.  Would I still be able to get in for the 2015 cycle?

So if I can't graduate until the Fall, according to CASPA I won't get in this cycle?

For the most part, if you don't graduate until Fall 2015, then applying this cycle won't make sense. For the cycle opening in two weeks, the programs generally will start in the Spring and Summer of 2015.

HOWEVER, there are a few programs who will accept applications in the current cycle for a January 2016 start. If you like those programs, then apply. However, make sure they are places you could see yourself going (don't just rush into it, for the sake of going anywhere) and research when they want you to submit your application. You're probably going to have to wait until some time next year so that you will have enough of an academic background for them to look at. 

Here's he list for you to look at:

https://portal.caspaonline.org/caspaHelpPages/participating-programs/

You should have no trouble.  Just make sure you research each school you are applying for to see what they want because not all schools start at the same time (some start in Jan., May, Aug, or Sept, so they might want your degree done sooner.  So basically it all depends on the school you apply for.  I know for Drexel and Western U in Ca that if you get accepted you must have your degree done by the spring qrt/semester of 2015 with all pre-reqs if you are applying for the 2015 cycle.

Archived